Sunday 2 December 2012

I Have No Comment About That !

is that was my fault ? i really don't understand on what you were thought . if you thought you were not involved in this case , then why must you 'touching' on what i said ? i didn't mentioned anyone on that post , i made it general . i thought , you don't have to interfere in this case . did i be rude to you ? if yes , I'm really sorry . and now ,  I am the person who blamed . whereas , i just wanted to defend my rights ! my thing was lost ! i just want to know the truth . where is the thing ? I was accused of causing all this happening . if the thing was not lost , i don't be like this . everything will be good like usual ! 'someone' made it trouble, not me . using my things without my permission is my KEPANTANGAN ! please respect me . just let me know that you are using my thing . but , you do not do it, things like this happens . when the thing was lost , everyone will say " i don't know " . yeah , thank you so much for that sentence !
* she frowned with me !




No comments:

Post a Comment